We are pleased to announce the first JMAG UK Meeting on June 6th 2018 in Newcastle. With the aim to present JMAG and help you enhance your JMAG skills, this event is dedicated to professionals and academics using or not JMAG.
This one-day meeting will be structured in two main parts:
- 9.00 am to 1.00 pm: Part 1- JMAG User Conferences
- 1.00 pm to 2.00 pm: Lunch
- 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm: Part 2- JMAG Workshop & Demo with Yves Tholière
- 5.10 pm to 6.00 pm: Q/A session and one-to-one meeting with users and students
Our special guests:
- Tim Miller, Jsol consultant & former Professor of Electrical Power Engineering, founder and Director of the SPEED Consortium at the University of Glasgow;
- James Nicholls, Motor Design Engineer at Technelec;
- Rob Holehouse, Romax;
- Iago Martinez, PhD student at Newcastle University;
- Antoine Remiot, Account Manager at Neosis Solutions;
- Rafal Wrobel, Senior Research Associate at Newcastle University.
Why should you attend?
- Network with peers, industrial, research and academic of the UK community,
- Discuss your challenges and get expert advice from the JMAG specialists,
- Exchange ideas and get inspired by peer's succes stories,
- Exchange solutions and best practises around simulation topics among peers,
- Learn more about JMAG basics as well as advanced features.