On behalf of the JMAG Team, POWERSYS is pleased to announce the upcoming JMAG Users Conference in Michigan. We look forward to welcoming you in Southfield!
One Day Event - Conference and Workshop
October 23rd, 2018 in Southfield MI, USA
Making Connections: Software, People, Technology.
This event brings together users, POWERSYS’ team, technical support team and JMAG developers to network, share insights and discuss issues relating to Electrical Machine Design.
As we celebrate our past achievements in building the capacity to understand our users’ needs, we look forward to your continued collaboration to this event.
This workshop is intended for engineers at all levels of JMAG usage: from prospective users who are looking to find out more about JMAG’s capabilities, to experienced users.
Join us for another relevant learning and sharing event!
Why should you attend?
- See how other users are using JMAG for their applications,
- Learn about JMAG’s roadmap and long term developments,
- Learn about the new features in the latest version of JMAG (v17.1) and what’s being developed for v18 (coming out in December),
- Meet members of the development team (JSOL) and share their feedback and address advanced questions directly with them,
- Network with peers, industrial, research and academic users,
- One-to-One meeting can be scheduled after 5.30 pm.
Users Conference Schedule
There is no charge for the event and all JMAG users and/or future users are invited. The conference will be in English.
Number of seats is limited. So register quickly!
We recommand to stay at the Westin Southfield Detroit.
To make a reservation: +1 (866) 716-8108