The duration of the training is one day. The training is presented in English.
New users of the software and people who wish to discover the powerful features of EMTP-RV.
The training is of interest for:
- Engineering professionals
- Research personnel in industry, utilities, universities and consulting companies involved in power systems studies
- Professionals from power transmission
- Distribution and production companies
- Post-graduated students
- Control of a grid-connected VSC-based DG
- Synchronization using enhanced three-phase PLL
- Islanding detection based negative-sequence current injection
- Control strategies for DG units in the islanded mode
- Control strategies of microgrid with more than one DGs under unbalanced conditions
- Centralized disturbance detections using PMUs