The duration of the training is one day. The training is presented in English.
The objective of the PSIM & SmartCtrl training is to give new users a general overview of PSIM. From the creation of the circuit to the analysis of results, all basic functions will be explored. The instructor will demonstrate the following with examples and live-demos.
New PSIM users and/or people who wish to discover the help PSIM can provide them.
The program will allow you have a good overview of PSIM and its capabilities.
- PSIM General presentation
- PSIM simulation process and files
- PSIM Graphical User Interface
- PSIM library overview
- How to customize toolbar and keyboard
- How to create a circuit
- How to set simulation parameters
- How to run a time-domain simulation
- Simulation results analysis in SIMVIEW
- How to run PSIM simulation from command line
- Subcircuits: how to create customized models
- How to add customized models to PSIM library
- How to use C Code in PSIM circuit
- Model creation using nonlinear elements
- Parameter sweep simulation
- Interactive simulation
- Frequency domain simulation: AC sweepSmartCtrl Overview and PSIM link to SmartCtrl
- PSIM utilities overview:
- S2Z Converter and code generation
- Device database editor: switch loss calculation
- Saturable core modelling in PSIM: BH Curve
- New features of PSIM V 10