The duration of the training is one day. The training is presented in English.
New users of the software and people who wish to discover the powerful features of EMTP.
The training is of interest for:
- Engineering professionals
- Research personnel in industry, utilities, universities and consulting companies involved in power systems studies
- Professionals from power transmission
- Distribution and production companies
- Post-graduated students
- Control of a grid-connected VSC-based DG
- Synchronization using enhanced three-phase PLL
- Islanding detection based negative-sequence current injection
- Control strategies for DG units in the islanded mode
- Control strategies of microgrid with more than one DGs under unbalanced conditions
- Centralized disturbance detections using PMUs